Friday, April 1, 2011

April Foolin'

I keep thinking the sun is playing a joke on me today. Mid-70's on the coast!? 80's inland?!? No rain? YESSS! I am unacceptably pale right now. This is a very welcome development. I'm definitely spending some time on my patio today! (Another great perk of working from home on Fridays)

In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy my tea and finish up breakfast and then knock out some work. For breakfast I'm recreating a favorite:

Veggie Omelet (this picture actually has some steak tucked in. hehe...)


I may or may not wrap it up in a tortilla for some breakfast burrito action....


What are you up to this weekend? I'm pretty pumped - T-town friends in town, beach weather, not a lot of work to catch up on...All these things add up to a potentially great weekend ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment