Friday, March 25, 2011

Woo-Hoo!

Well, I hope you were watching the game last night. The Wildcats WHOMPED Duke! It was an amazing game and now I'm looking forward to Saturday to watch UofA take on UConn in the Elite Eight. Go Wildcats!

Apart from the excitement of last night, things have been nice and normal around here. And best of all? THE SUN HAS SHOWN IT'S PRETTY FACE!

So life is good. Really good. A lunch-time session at the gym and this helped:


Lunch of Champions

I know. Vegetables and beans. Super exciting. But it is. It's sooo good! And it's all I've wanted for lunch ALL WEEK LONG. In fairness, it's not just roasted veggies it's curry roasted vegetables. If you have never tried this - you should. Especially if you like curry. It's so simple.

Directions: 

Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Place chopped vegetables on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. I like equal amounts of cauliflower, broccoli, and carrots. Drizzle the vegetables lightly with olive oil and sprinkle curry powder generously over the vegetables. Add salt and pepper. Mix with hands. Allow to cook for 30 minutes, tossing half way though. Enjoy!

I told you it was easy. I've enjoyed it alone, with chicken, leftover ribs, lots of cheese (hehe) - they were all a great combo!

Hope everyone is enjoying the rest of their Friday! Anyone have any exciting plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment