Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Fleetwood Mac Did It Best

I used to write a blog purely about break up songs. I know, kind of weird. And let me just say, first off, that it's not because I was some sad single gal who was sitting at home feeling sorry for herself. Nope, just happen to love them. If there is one thing you should know about me, it's that I'm a little dramatic. I like to think it's the Italian in me ;)

Anyway, after listening to this song for the 12th time this evening, I have come to the conclusion I must share. Yes, Cee Lo might have the catchiest "F you" song right now, but this was the O.G.. I promise.



I'm not going to lie, the past few weeks have not been going smoothly. But listening to this song helps. I feel kind of kick-ass. (The 3 pieces of Muenster cheese I just inhaled also helped. A lot.)

You all know the story behind this song, right? Boy and girl meet, sing in a band together and fall in love. Then one day, girl decides that she's over it. Oh, but wait! They're still in a band together. Boy writes super angry, bitter song and makes girl sing it in the ultimate act of F*%k you. Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment