Thursday, April 7, 2011

It Was a Dark and Stormy Day....

Lest you think I'm joking when I say I like a lot of mustard in my vinaigrettes...

Mustardy

Yesterday's concoction was a variation on a theme. Instead of using regular dijon mustard, I opted for dijon with horseradish. I also added some sliced green onions. It was "kicky." I LOVED it.

All mixed up, it went perfectly with my mixed veggie salad. (Still not digging the dark green leafy stuff...so weird) I also had some spaghetti and garlic bread that Adam slaved away making. Yum.

Eat your veggies!

I know I'm not the first to notice this, but how much does cut cauliflower resemble a brain?

Cauliflower braaaaaain

Anyone? Anyone at all? Am I crazy? That's cool....

And lastly, because I'm trying to "pull myself together" (thanks Dianne), I've committed to wearing makeup and wearing semi-nice clothes to work from now on.

Awkward Bathroom Shot

Extreme Close Up!

It's raining today in San Diego. Not loving that. But I am enjoying the way the water looks so dark gray and choppy. It's very dramatic. And I love dramatic ;)

It's supposed to rain through Saturday. I had hoped to make it a beach weekend. We'll see. Keep your fingers crossed! In the meantime, I'm going to cozy up with my coffee and hunker down and get some work done. Although I really wish I was at home, bundled up on the couch watching girly movies. Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment