Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Mother is Amazing

Really. She is. She is an amazing artist, the best cook I've ever encountered, a great business woman, and a phenomenal horsewoman. She also knows how to knock back a glass of wine like nobody's business. My stepdad is a very lucky man ;)

Recently, I called my mom in a panic. Well, a panic for me. "Mom, I have a pork loin that I need to cook. Adam's on his way over. How do I cook? Like now?" Without skipping a beat my mom instructed on how to make the juiciest, flavorful, drool-worthy pork loin ever. And it took 30 minutes. Sorry Charlie Sheen, but this is "winning."

Just so you know, I've made this two times in the past week. It's that good.

Here are a few pictures...

Rosemary, Garlic, Hungarian Paprika, Salt, Pepper

With a few swigs of olive oil

Bathing....


After 16 minutes on the grill


Thank mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment