Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pull Yourself Together

That's what my sister just told me, when I told her 1) I haven't worn make up to work in about two weeks (the boss is out of town, I'm in my own office by myself...no one sees me!) and 2) I haven't washed my hair since Saturday (I have used dry shampoo though).

I look like a 12 year old.
At least I'm wearing heels?

I think I've been shamed into at least putting some lip gloss on. And maybe some under eye concealer.

Last night was fun. Adam and I went to Cass Street Bar and Grill (one of my faves!) to watch the UConn vs. Butler game with one of his current roommates and a visiting past roommate. I was cheering for Butler. I know UConn beat UofA so I should've wanted them to win it all knowing I could say "at least we were beat by the eventual winners." But I was feeling too bitter. It was a terrible game, by the way.

At least the beer was cold and the Gumbo I ordered was delicious!

Bad iphone photo.
Now excuse me while I try to find some lip gloss...

No comments:

Post a Comment