Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Belated Christmas Feast (Post)

This post is a few weeks past due, but I had to include it.

For Christmas I went back to Arizona for a few days. My siblings and I made the trek up to Prescott to spend Christmas evening with my Mom, Stepdad, Grandparents, Stepdad's parents, and some very close family friends.

It was a wonderful time. Lot's of chatting, giggling, goofing around, and of course - eating.



Family Dining Table


Can you feel the Christmas Spirit?


Roasted Potatoes with Garlic


Broccoli with Curry Sauce and Breadcrumbs


The Star of the show! Rib Roast with Garlic Crust


This makes me drool.


Our version of Starbuck's Cranberry Bliss Bar. White cake with Cream Cheese Frosting and Cranberries. So decadent!


Panettone Bread Pudding with Brandy Sauce


Always save room for dessert!

Not shown: Eggplant Parmesan (healthy and delicious!), rolls and wine. Lots of wine.

It was even better the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment