Monday, January 17, 2011

Somebody's Got a Case of the Mondays

After such a lovely weekend, sometimes it's hard to get back into work mode. This was one of those days. Did I mention it was in the high 70's this weekend? I love San Diego.

So after spending a weekend by the pool, by the beach and generally, outside I was a bit of a crankypants this morning. I suffered through it, tried to perk myself up with a quick breakfast smoothie. It kind of helped...

Then made it to work. Started at my computer for a good 10 minutes and decided, it was time to be a grown-up and get some work done.

I woke up early enough to make a quick salad with lots o' hummus. It was meh. Not that it didn't taste good, I just wasn't feeling it.

IMG_0488
I got no love for salad today.

Maybe it's because last night, the Man Friend and I made a seriously scrumptious supper. (I never say supper, but I couldn't resist...sssss)

IMG_0530

Barbecued Pork loin, french baguette (oil and vinegar out of the picture for dipping), a fresh salad with homemade balsamic vinaigrette and a few slices of smoked dutch cheddar. Now that's a dinner.

Now to make it through the next few hours.... sigh ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment