Friday, February 11, 2011

I've Been Doing Things

I don't know where this week has gone. Somehow it's Friday. I know I was busy, but suddenly I can't really tell you with what I was so busy with. Hmm.... Too busy to think? I'll go with that.

Every Friday I work from home. Surprisingly it has become one of my most productive days. Today, my work from home station is the local Starbucks. I woke up this morning wanting an Iced Green Tea and so Starbucks it was. For some reason, they're always really good at here.

IMG_0727
Must be something in the water.


When the barrista asked if I wanted to try the Trente size I laughed. Yah right! Now, 30 minutes later I have almost finished my iced tea...and I'm still thirsty. Hmmm... Is this a bandwagon I might end up jumping on after all?

I have some more food-related posts coming soon - recipes, restaurant visits, etc. AND watch out for my V-Day playlist! I'm not much of a Valentines Day gal, but I love music and I love playlists and I'll take any excuse to make one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment