Monday, February 28, 2011

Packing Is the Worst

I have to go to Las Vegas for work this week. So most of my Sunday was spent doing laundry and other things around the house that needed to be done. Then Sunday night came around and all that was left was to pack... yah, it didn't happen. (Well, eventually it happened).

So instead of packing I made these:

Broiled sweet potatoes!

Easy-Peasy Directions: (borrowed from here)

Set the oven to broil. In meantime, cut up the sweet potato, drizzle some olive oil over it and sprinkle with the seasoning of your choice. (I opted for season salt). Set in the oven for 15 minutes, flip and let broil for another 15 minutes.

The ingredients (+ sweet potato)

So easy. I inhaled them with ketchup. I know, my palette is incredibly refined. 

But seriously, I am going to be making these ALL THE TIME. They're reallllly good.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to make these! Next stop at the grocery and they'll be on the menu.

    ReplyDelete