Monday, February 7, 2011

Sunday Funday!

Now I like football. In fact, I really like it. Unfortunately my team did not make it to the Super Bowl. We weren't even close. I don't want to talk about it....

Fortunately for me, not having your team play in the Super Bowl doesn't mean you can't have an awesome Super Bowl Sunday.

First off, you know we had guacamole:

IMG_0300

Awesome friends Josh and Chrissy were nice enough to bring guac. Lot's of it. Words do not express how much it was appreciated.

There was also spicy queso dip. Somehow I didn't manage to get a picture before it was all eaten up. It was fantastic. Good job Adam.

And then there were chicken kabobs. Recipe to come soon.

IMG_0291
yummmm

Oh yah, there was also some of this:

IMG_0299

But the best part? Hanging out with this little sucker!

IMG_0340
Say hello to Valentino (Tino)!

No comments:

Post a Comment